This tutorial is for CareGARDWarranty.com (CGW) administrators only. Using this tutorial, administrators will learn how to run the Sales report.
CGW allows you to run these reports:
- Sales: Run detailed contract sales reports based on a number of search factors, such as date range, product, dealer, producer, and so on.
- F&I Performance: Run F&I performance reports based on a number of search factors, such as dealer status, vehicle type, deal type, and several timeframe options.
- Claims: Run detailed claims reports based on a number of search factors, such as dealer group, dealer, service advisor, and claims. When customers purchase prepaid maintenance contracts from a third-party administrator as part of the vehicle purchase price and file claims against those contracts, you (the dealer) use CGW to submit those claims to the third-party administrator and close them when they are finalized and paid.
- Prepaid Credit Card: Run reports to reconcile monthly CareGARD credit card statements against the actual number of claims in CGW. A dealership cashier receives a payment slip from the service advisor and runs the payment amount against the CareGARD credit card. This report displays every maintenance contract in the CGW.
- Reserve: Run reports to show the reserve amount that must be kept on hand while the contract is in force for insurance and administrative related fees.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to run a Sales report.
Running Sales Reports
You can use CGW to run detailed contract sales reports based on a number of search factors, such as date range, product, dealer, producer, and so on.
1. Select Reports > Sales from the left navigation menu.
2. In the Sales Report dialog, you will enter data to produce a customized sales report:
Sales Report Dialog
3. In the Submit Claim dialog, you will begin the process of submitting a new claim:
||Select an agency. An agency is an entity that provides finance and insurance products.
Select the agent representing the agency.
||Select the dealer group. A dealer group is a conglomerate of more than one car dealership.|
|Dealer||Select the car dealership within the dealer group.|
|Producer||Select the F&I product producer.|
|Start Date||Enter a start date. CGW will use this date range to generate the sales report.|
|End Date||Enter an end date. CGW will use this date range to generate the sales report.|
|Product Type||Select the F&I product type or select All Product Types to include all product types.|
|Product||Select the specific F&I product or select All Products to include all products.|
|Special Case Lender||Select this to filter the report based on the lender financing customer coeRntracts.|
|Other Options||Select other report options as needed:
· Admin Sort: Sorts the report by Dealer Code and Contract Number
· Show Last 8 of VIN Instead of Model
· Include Delivered Deals (Not Yet Finalized)
|Report Format||Select the report format:
· Grid: Produces a spreadsheet report at the bottom of the dialog.
· PDF: Produces a PDF report that you can print.
|Run Report||Click this button to execute the report.|
4. CGW generates the report. In this example, we selected a grid report.
5. To generate a price breakdown report for a specific contract number, click Price Breakdown to the right of the line item.
Sales Report Results
6. CGW displays a detailed product price breakdown report for the selected contract number.