We recommend setting your screen resolution to 1280x1024 when running TRONIX. The procedure for setting your screen resolution is similar for most Windows operating systems:
- Go to your desktop.
- Right click anywhere on your desktop to display a pop-up menu.
- Select Screen Resolution from the pop-up menu.
- Use the Screen Resolution dialog to adjust your screen resolution. (The Screen Resolution dialog may look different depending on the browser and operating system that you are using.)
- Click OK to save your changes.
If you continue to experience difficulties with screen resolution after making this adjustment, you can also try hiding the TRONIX left navigation menu and zooming your web browser to 90%.
For instructions on hiding the left navigation menu, see this FAQ.
To zoom to 90% in your web browser:
- Click the button in the top-right corner of your browser to display a menu.
- Adjust the Zoom to 90%. Your dialog may vary. This dialog is from Google Chrome.